Sunday, August 28, 2011

Zain's play

Its been a really long time since my last post and I really want to start posting again.
And since my auntie Marwa al failakawi is a famous blogger zain asked her to come to Zain's play and by the way the play wasn't the grand finally it was a final approval before the grand finally.
Now on to the play, the play was amazing and it was the same story as Oliver twist and at the end of the play I took a picture with the actors.



yeah only two you know how you feel nervous when you get near someone famous yeah that's how I felt.But the play is amazing it's really amazing zain did a really hard and good job on this play.And I really look forward to going to more events like this one.And I really thank my auntie for bringing me to this event.And I thank my father a lot for helping me make my first and second post and I look forward to making more post's bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment